Wednesday, February 27, 2013

thank you too lee




"Lock up your libraries if you like, but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind." -  Virginia Woolf
"The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first." -  Jim Morrison
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."  Robert A. Heinlein
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty."  -  Thomas Jefferson

















You Should THANK Every Apathetic Person You Meet 

No comments: