Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Catch mid-night and you can ride her..........kosmicdebris


Catch mid-night and you can ride her


I am from Muskogee, Ok.
riding her...I literally had a horse pasture next door..........So when I was told:  Catch mid-night and you can ride her.   That's what I have spent my lifes work doing, catching mid-night and riding her, she keeps throwing me and I keep catching her, now me 50+years still trying to catch mid-night....she has caught on to my latest feed-bag,  dammet the last one got away with all my bait. Every night I still see her.


These two I bounded out of human slavery....me at 19 had more moral gumption than my leaders




This is ad homin(laton shit)num





 Rebel whattayagot?




where the fuck is waldo?


guess i will go see if the cats butt still pink and pretty? WTF, can anyon dawge tell the gov done shut down? me either


I can create my 0wn news, being I am the most fascinating person I know, stop it, who is the coolest most hip, fly, down wit-it dawg!!  smillly mily still uguly tounge 'en all  the only thing she had going waz dadz do, the mullet from the gullett..........still gives hair cutss a bad name..


does obi-wan-bama get a trim edger weed-wacker Qd?  Started the 2nd term grey head going on,  the job is starting to weigh heavy..........uneasy lies the head of the crown...wonder whom said first?


























No comments: