Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mrs. Robinson

Exploitation and Baal (first published 2008, for free..kosmicdebris)


Does anyone else think the exploitation of Steve Irwin's cute little eight year-old daughter Bindy disgusting? A classy young actress is Dakota fanning, I think if she survives the tween-angst to adulthood she will be one of the next great actresses, only with more unique mental health issues.
 
Every generation has their own diva devil's-food nut bars; if you believe in reincarnation it's the same old shit. I do believe they are/ were all exploited; robbed of their childhood to work in an adult world for adult manna. Children must have a chance to explore the unselfish naive innocence of childhood free from the jaded motives of selfish adults. Away from the boundaries of contracts along with the snares of legalism. Most all childhood experts proclaim that there are critical periods of early development. Things that must be learned at a very precise moments, specific and unique only to the individuality of each the least of Gods creatures. Parents must seize these opportunities for their child's natural personality development. The group dynamics of children being children solidify concrete moral slabs that are the foundations, the vital footing ,that build men of character and so character in the man that builds the church.

 Most all those divas old and new had psyche issues; each came with its own menagerie; a "entourage" of socio-economic slaves, concubines and them that are adopted or in-vitroed. Neurosis of no childhood. There is too many examples. Write a new book: my two mommies with the optional one or two body models to choose from. They raise kookier kids; look at Joan Crawford or Liza Minnelli. Celebrity worship to me is absurd; the only t-shirt I am wearing with a mans picture on it is maybe Jesus' and I don't know what he looks like for sure; looks like all of you, Is what I think.
 
Celebrity worship has now passed Christianity, Islam and Hindu for the most conversions and boost the most loyal of all followers of any faith. Shameful, if I spend more time watching television or reading fiction than I do reading my bible or lovingly supporting someone, I should not expect to be allowed in heaven; here is Baal and I recognize her not. I indict man, I hope God cuts me a skosh slack and only makes me eat a cow-turd like he did Ezekiel. God indicts us all individually. Baalim devours us en mass. In childhood we must teach our children to count only blue cars:
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Our children must learn to live this way for God; our passions are the savor of our temporal tools our master gave us for use as the glory lights illuminating our spiritual navigation.

Most of the bible verses I quote today Mrs. Robinson my primary Sunday school teacher taught me, bribed and baited me, when I was a kid. I would have said anything to get to the milk and cookies; bible verses where easy cookies. All the bible stories I know she taught me first; as kindergarteners do in public school. The woman was a master at making anything out of only a pop-cicle stick, rubber bands and construction paper employing the tiniest dots of glue; she didn't trust those new evil staples machines, no way. I swear to this day she was eighty-eight years old and moved in slow-motion like cut away claymation, she always wore dark as if in permanent mourning, and one of those granny sun-visor hat dillies; I never saw her smile, or in the main sanctuary ever; I have no idea what she looks like and she only lived a block behind me. I bet she smiles at me in heaven and says actually that was jesus in drag and God comes over and hugs n tickles me like Andy does Opie. Yeah I thought that was you jesus, where's larry hollis? See larry it was too jesus I been waiting eternity to tell you I was right; wait, you were jesus too, larry?

 Some Sundays just me, larry and Mrs. Robinson there for the blue stars. I thought I wanted cookies and enough blues stars to get gold stars. But really, what I got was a life's worth of questions for God. My mom and dad loved me enough to take me to church; I spent exponentially more time at church than at wall-mart or TV; was not any video game simulation model or any other mental masturbation of life, on line instant gratification back then; our youth of today need a collective direction built in Golgotha and Bethlehem, destroying roman prisons, manufacturing pop-cicle stick crusaders shields.

 We must challenge our youth to take up the mantle of their passions and slay those dragons of doubt and restore the light of truth. Just like we did back then, let children be children. Bold and as we're told, by the large and in charge. I am testament early bible study never left me even in my most darkest spiritual nights the light shines brightest when I'm looking the least.

……………………………….kosmicdebris...............................


now for some comic relief by my favorite Jewess..............sarah silverman 


 

No comments: