Saturday, June 30, 2012

Indigent Royality

Here are some points to ponder, the year is 2050 and the headlines from your daily news hologram are as follows.
Official - fraud and waist in the Federal government now exceeds the Federal budget. (this may happen sooner than 2050)
Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, Mexifornia formally known as California. Anglo minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language, behind Spanish and Ebonics.
Global Freezing confirmed as a scientific fact.
Lesser Spotted Long Eared Owl plague threatens North Western United States crops and livestock.
Baby conceived naturally - scientists stumped.
Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.
Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iraq)/irafgan/Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Librans……….Babylonian .)
Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 100 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.  (what’s the half life of nothing?)
France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica.
President Chelsea Clinton has banned all silicone due to leaching of ground water after burial.  (the presertivetives we eat will inhibit natural decomp, smelly either way
George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2056.
U.S. postal service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to alternate Wednesdays.
85-year, $75.8 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.
Average weight of Americans below 250 lbs.
Japanese scientists create camera with such a fast shutter speed, they now can photograph an American politician with mouth shut.
Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
High Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
Average height of basket ball players now nine feet, seven inches.
All nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by end January.
Capitol Hill intern indicted for refusing sex with congressman.
Oklahoma IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.
Florida voters having trouble with voting machines instituted mandatory relocation of all democrats to fema concentration camps for republicization.
……………………Kosmicdebris


summer reading, this stuff is the first thing i blogged on myspace back in 05.07

Universal truth, I had troubling spelling one time, spell checker just wasn't doin' it . Fifty words 9 mistakes, unacceptable..… So I changed my default language to English-great Britton and wrote a piece, the same piece, with zero errors. (I am finally finding time to really learn ms-word amazingly easy limit your focus thought, some times leading people away from truth for imagined empty options , blows my mind)

. Turns out I have been reading a lot of philosophy from proper English institutions alumni, I thought that must be it. But then I remembered I had also read some Shakespeare, merchant of Venice , couple others, some sonnets. Anyway, merchant is my favorite, I' ve read many times. I was doing some research about arguing a position . The Kosmic spin……… shush…. courts starting..

Portia shows up at legal proceedings, a men only deal , disguised manly, with the ridicules wig and gown of a barrister representing the defense of the beleaguered pound forfeiter, directly from his majesty a member of his personal bar . Tough spot to be in for the indigent royalty (hardly ever see those two words together indigent royalty)…………… until this man , being a kosher butcher select type deal……..calls for the marker post haste. ( would have paid a few dollars more for the, take it out of my ass clause, I've got a few other angles , inherent risk for one. ) However……… our broke protagonist and slim shylock got history and that may just exponentially limit his future reproductive opportunities, if the court so decree. The absolute worst spot any man could be in : whack his peepee, the gallery implored to deafening crescendos. When It was Portia’s turn to speak in his defense she did these things…………

As a officer of the court. Took total control of the courtroom…… stared down the bench, opposing counsel, then eyed the gallery into silence with just His presence alone, not once uttering a single word. And, as if every word she uttered belonged to the king . She spoke with authority commanding respect for her position in the profession. Insisted that procedure and protocol be followed precisely (puts the judge on record) she did her homework and gave the entire attending legal profession a tutorial in jurisprudence . The man was acquitted, his debts where forgiven and the accuser forfeited his house/estate to the defendant per damages. Man, you gotta love her. Other wise, shylock would have bestboy slave get the sharpest knife he could find, wouldn't want use a dull one and risk cruelty charges, and cut exactly 16 ounces of flesh from anywhere his master chooses from the living body of the defaulted barrower .

 Bestboy turns out was English, some kind of queer socio-economic salve issue thing going on and couldn't ginsue the dude. (Another discussion another time) Illegal for slaves to kill owners or future owners, potential owners…….huh….hello………so the shyster has to do the slicing and dicing himself , no problem he says lets go. Just gotta love history…….seems back in the 16th century Venice Jews where not allowed to cut, puncture, scuff the bark off any crown subject under the united kingdoms watch……. about like today really…….. that's the argument. The kings rule no blood can be spilled, not one drop, when you cut him to get your pound of flesh, Jew. Because we see blood or a pennyweight extra you will be immediately led to the gallows( speedy trial, ah.. the good olde days).

Gallows 20 minutes on two…………..break. Unless you were fat, in which case Saturdays good, people like to watch hefty ones swing because their heads also pop off  kindda' like a two for one special. Shylock, somewhat portly indeed. The loan shark decided that calling in the marker wasn't worth the risk, lost all ,but his breathe. …………good mouthpiece, good read, from three different points of view, but to get to second you must read again……and this caused a third read for the third view, I was surprised at what I missed the first time, and second,
masterwordsmithe3,
 shakes….also is into , bunch of romantic dithering , gaudiness, crown kissing, mother raping, father stabbing  of the period social study; but for people-issues, motives, (some say this is the real origin of the of Count of Cherokee county) the depth of his characters , raw passion ..all good timeless lessons. Universal truth.
……………………………Kosmicdebris


I guess politics importance grows with age. I seldom thought about state leadership when I was younger. Now I am concerned, like most, about decisions the president along with democrats and republicans make for me. One thing that concerns me is that when they have to start hiring image consultants to change public perception. The republicans were caught red handed with a television correspondent in the their pocket. My thinking is that if you are that worried about your image you must be hiding something, like lying about a lot of some things. The media is trying to focus our attention elsewhere, I don't care if Condoleezza rice has learned to piss standing-up to impress the Russians, but she better grow some nuts because the Arabs are after ours. Tom Delay was not some minor Washington vulture hiding behind his faith, he was at the top. Corruption does not start at the top, It just metastasizes there . I am always suspicious and curious by nature, I do not feel I am getting the best government we could have. Nobody really pays that much attention. The peoples business is for sale, ethics are optional, stone throwing and mud slinging encouraged. The people demand playing together for the greater good of all. Petty selfish agendas bring down great empires, history time and again says so. It is a shame that the latest senator to get thrown off the hill and out of the closet with his homosexual pants down could be bought with a boy.
That show already played in Rome. Its scary, what else don't we know? Cold war days, believe me, this would have been exploited and may have been sometime somewhere. I am inclined to believe leadership knew or should have known about this particular senator as well as any other anomaly about. Leadership needs to step down either way they were wrong. When pages started stepping forward as far back as 5 years, saying they did indeed tell, even ask for reassignment. Spell cover-up, ignore, never happened. Things need to change votes do count. ……………………………….............Kosmicdebris
POW/MIA
Category: Blogging
I want to tell some of my army stories but feel I need to discuss why I joined, what schools and training I had. Growing up in the 60s ww2 was still fresh in everyone's psyche and only then beginning to realize 'what just happened 20 just before, and spawned a new generation of realistic war epics plastered on the tube, at the movies, in print, everywhere. Conventional combat, intelligence gathering(spy), airborne gorilla, air, support/defense,…….navel engagements and on and on lots of stuff, these where the soil for fertile minds to plow, available at the time. All of my childhood TV shows like combat and rat patrol , had to do with fighting and guns, war, death . Killing was all we had and we liked it . Westerns same way paladin, erp bros, rifleman . I didn't want a damn G.I. Joe doll!!. I wanted to be the f'n b, sob.

 Let me at them, ill get them bastards for treading on me, the som'bitche's. (what's treading mean?). Viet nam was my generations first reality tv show, and they picked you by lottery to join the show survivor 68 nam, most of those guys didn't want to be there but I did. The draft ended in 1974, I believe. (a/t). I could not get to the fight fast enough. I tried to lie when I was 15 to get in. Both my cousins, my uncles boys.  they had no  no choice and I aint no better..  And I wanted to be just like them and our dads, grandpa type man, role models.   I bet the recruiters got a chuckle. I told them in the civil war 12 years; 14 year olds were used in tight spaces for special operations. You guys need me. Exact words "we got grown dinks shorter than you, kid' There went my opportunity to be a tunnel rat. Three months after my 17 birth day I enlisted in the army. Today I look at it like, my junior year I quit the team sr76, after I was drafted by the pros. The army told me I had to be a truck driver after I was in but not on active duty yet.. But I want to shoot big guns and blow-up shit and camp out a lot, ( I want to kill, I want to kill, blood and gutz and veins in my teeth I want to kill). Said I had to be a high school grad. to do the fun stuff, however you can take a test ,a ged test, and if you pass you can pick anything and we will even give you a cash bonus, paid on completion of tanning. I may puff here. Ninth grade was the highest grade I had finished successfully, school was boring, the only thing I learned useful in H S was how to key board on a clanky Royal manual type-writer.( thanks, Mrs. Mary L, Gately)
I took the test and I passed. Today I see all the pressure, then I couldn't. I got my bonus, scored so high that I got to choose any specialty in combat arms. I chose to be an advanced infantry scout…. They got to do every thing , we were called 11deltas, I chose ft hood as my duty station. The First Cavalry Division w/the Black-jack Brigade was re-deployed after Nam. My training experiences could fill a book easily. To get in, you have to earn and the best way is to qualify high in critical areas of training. Specialized weapons systems, small arms, tactics, map-reading/ navigation, proper placement, detection, disarming of high explosives; crowd control both foreign on both sovereign land, lighting decisions maske social change fast,  mine(d)s, that's what I learned in High School. That's me I am all in. after basic training, everone was packing up to go., the guys in the guard were going home, the rest to their respective military occupational schools, some to artillery school at ft sill, some to tank school in Kentucky, others airborne at benning Ga, my buddy from NY was going to fort drum for signal school. We were at fort Polk, La. I moved two blocks down the street for another more intense survival round of jungle/swamp trial by fire. I earned all my physical and weapons qualifications, nomenclature is too wordy but I qualified with a variety muzzle bores, 5.56 m-16,7.62-m60 machine gun and riffle, 50 caliber and bar, mortars 60 mm; 81mm, 4.2 inch. 155mm rifle recoilless and breach load, Wire guided TOW tank offensive weapen, m72 LAW light anti-tank weapen , m 203; m72 grenade launchers, redeye heat-seeking surface to air missiles. Along with my blue infantry rope and baby blue scarf and brass aura, I am ready kill . Expert infantry-man badge was next. All I Needed was to get in the scout platoon of the blackjack brigade so I could do all that out of a chopper when they needed the first cavalry divisions elite. The First squadron of President Fords Ninth cavalry. Air mobile, not airborne, I didn't want to jump out of plains the risk/benefit, to me, was unacceptable, that I might get shot down/ in the air for me, my fear was that I wouldn't make it to the fight.
I made it . I was a scout in the United States cavalry. I was in Charley Troop 1/9cav. I should have made my goals a little loftier. I achieved my life-long goal , at that time, by the time I was eighteen. We used to smoke off landing zones, drop high explosives to flatten the ground cover like crop circles, put smoke down they could take off and land and strike, stuff like that. On the ground, a then modern cavalry platoon had 3 Sheridan tanks that where armed with shelieghli missiles, and main gun the fired 155 shells, I think, the t c had a 50 cal., a crew of 3, I went on a mission in a tank "once" once and never set foot inside one again. A 4.2 in. mortar armored personal carrier crew of five. Love this gun dearly. Another apc with a a crew of 11 infantry strikers . We had five jeep ¼ ton, utility, all of these my toys to play with. In in my dress blues, as a private, I got respect from officers that never would that 17 year old long-haired flower child , just one year before, because of uniform decorations. Was not used to that. Every infantry soldier remembers turning blue, sets you apart in someway, changes you, when you realize responsibility for this body of knowledge and the business of killing. Military call it indoctrination, a rite of passage. My favorite show when I was a kid was kung-fu and the opening Cain faced all the trials of becoming a master. I was crushed when I found David caradine was an asshole and all the Chinese wisdom was bullshit. One thing just 5 years before I watched the first cav on cbs news and general Westmorland in Viet nam and I wanted to be there, for me it wasn't lack of trying. Congress closed the book on Viet nam may 5 , 1975 . I started active duty may 4, I am a Viet nam veteran by I day. Then Carter got elected and canceled all our playdates. Grounded us. This became our creed
...............'We, the willing, led by unknowning............... are doing the impossible for the ungreatful....we have worked so hard, for so long, with so little.............. we can now do anything with nothing.
..................................................................kosmicdebris
But You Didnt
Category: Blogging
Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and returned with a cigar burn in the seat.?
Thought you would kill me, but you didn't .
And remember when you dragged me to the out door flea market in search of a rare poster of Blacky.*
You said it wouldn't rain, but it did. I had fun.
You thought I would say 'I told you so,' but I didn't .
You remember the time I flirted with all your girlfriends at your slumber party?
Your were mad enough to blow a cerebral artery, but you didn't.
Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry soda on your velvet sofa to show you that sometimes red and yellow don't make green?
I thought it would come out, but it didn't.
Remember when you took me to an all day concert and I took car keys and wouldn't give them back until you pass my field sobriety test?
You said you would never speak to me again and that you really meant it this time, but you didn't .
Do you recall me relieving you of a 22cal. pistol and why.
You said you were leaving and nothing I could do to stop you. So I didn't.
Yes Tammy Jean there are lot of things you didn't do .
But you put up with me and you loved me, and you protected me. There were lots of things I was going to make up to you when you got back from Florida……………………..but you didn't.
…………………..Kosmicdebris………………………………......
*blacky was john stamos persona on general hospital
She gave me a St. Christopher medallion necklace May 1, 1975, when I left for the army at17. Said the saint was just a loner, to take care of it and the wants it back later. She knew I wanted the necklace and likely she'd never see Chris again. I had harassed her ever since she got it from St Vincent's boarding school for boy- crazy tweens. Three years worth of brother bother equity built-up. I didn't know about saints, much less this one. I was all about cool, I got me a wizard necklace. I took that thing and just fixed to my dog-tags and together we saw the world. The places ole Chris and me went . Safe to say, literally around the globe by the time I was 21. Over the years Chris has witnessed more important events in my life than myself, eventually the top wore away and in my pocket for awhile till good and polished . Was going to drill a hole in him once, but didn't know how God would react . Finally Chris ended up in a shoebox and forgotten for twenty -five years . Found again and professionally repaired and back around my neck a couple years. St. Chris gave me a sense of serenity and security……a binky Just knowing
That at least one would cry at my funeral…I gave Chris back to Tammy, not long ago, as I cried at hers.
………………………Kosmicdebris
ethnocentrism
Joseph Campbell the coolest dude, a scholar and authority on ancient, primitive mythology , he literally wrote the book(s) whole body of knowledge on the subject, he is a very interesting man. If he were here today, he would probably say ………nothing because he is, by this time, in an absolute putrid mass of decay, somewhere. Joe, However he left us words, words of ancient cultures social order , how they lived and what motivated them. He was a scientist first, but I believe, a very spiritual man. I learned the term ethnocentrism from this one, well, not the term as much as the concept by listening to this man. Judging another culture based on the judge's own standard of perfection and subjective environmental imprints. Objectivity, he taught me, was the prime directive………. That my minds eye is separate from my personal feelings, I center self and then go look at others as if I was one of them. The test of a first -rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. ( Now I think I really learned that in the army to maintain my personal skin integrity, either reload, retreat, or repent.) Joseph Campbell knew more about what man believes and why, than any one Theology or philosopher stuck on just one idea. Every God and mans relationship with creation. Joe told from a scientific point of view, recreate in simple terms………………….that would captivate your spirit forcing self examination . He built a bridge between science and metaphysics, translates: supernatural possibilities . Jung once said man created religion as a roadblock to true spirituality. All belief systems search for the source, successful ones share more. In the life of the traditional Cherokee there is only one inevitable duty--the duty for prayer ---the daily recognition of the Unseen and Eternal . He sees no need for setting apart one day in seven as a holy day, since all days are Gods. I resist the urge to preach here, I will say, I just wonder what the Cherokee thought when colonist tore down his place of worship, to make their own church? I think I already know To the Lakota Sioux the black hills are holy, just as sacred as the Vatican or Solomon's temple to judiao-Christians . To go and blast president faces in on one side of a holy place, was like putting a sixty foot fat Buddha in the sanctuary of the First Baptist Church, to them and me, that's ethnocentrism.
………………………………................................Kosmicdebris
words
Category: Blogging
Words are free. Words, I do not own any word. But when I speak, those words are mine. When I write, mine. I do not to like using name/labels on others……… dubbed, dunked or dominated . Label me, you negate me…said soren kierkegaard ( soren got a cool name I don' no how to put those two dots above the Es and slash the Os ) ……….. I do not cite, by name, the origin, the man, because I want to focus on ……"the message not the media"……….. who said that? A source close to the whiTe house, maybe? . Buddha? via dahli - lahma? Krishna via Vishnu? God via Jesus? Allah via Mohammad , L ron Hubbard via Tom Cruse ? Bill o whiney via Fox, who? (God, I symbolize only as O, I call my source sometimes, my concept of O is just too big to disrespect with just three letters, O is no name every name, another discussion/time I got some rants) Someone mistook menu for message……. Confucius , Buddha.? Krishna got extra arms, comes in handy when you also got the Kama Sutra…………I am a flower child, my core values are of tolerance. I do not steal these words, I have previously cited Malcolm x . some would, if honest, dismiss the quote had they known ," if you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything" riot inciter, was his All ,words spoken ………..scribed words belong to every one. This is the device 'O" gave us to bridge thought into action, action through symbols, symbols into reality . However I assembled /disassembled words may or may not be original but I hope sincere. I don't know how to spell , names are most tricky . Puffery and name dropping is another reason I do not cite sources. All paths, Bible, ..Joyce, Milton, Blake, bhaggavhad ghita & other eastern divinities, Siggy Freud said………..Words are majik ……….and one time the same……………Yeah, him and ever skewered priest and crisp witch between here and the equator . I have a good argument for original thought. I do not think there is any , everything that is said/written/ thought/can think /was and will/ now and later/ has all ready been done . Why ?…… Our Source said' in the Beginning there was the Word And the word was made flesh …..and seems pissed at the Jews, cut them off Jesus , pork, and foreskin. Oh , and the Nazi-method of birth control. Me and the Jewish are good, but the Source……….. Implications of an end exaggerated but eminent. ……. so……. got the spiritual pov issue out, on to matters of state…………The first amendment guarantees the right to free speech . The internet is scrubbed using flag- word combinations , what if I mistype a word?……. ali hawk alu- gi perhaps? Are The 'thought-police/homeland security' ready to urgently scramble a team of laptops eager to control a beehive of drone model air-plane probes, to probe my probe? Armed w/sidewinders wtf?, I could go on. Orwell and his big brother was more right than wrong, there is a camera everywhere in the name of security. Compulsory video indoctrination is labeled entertainment and submission voluntary. Slow subliminal brainwashing. Sun Tzu would be proud…….. Most work places have the spy equipment , both known and unknown to see everything articulated remotely. Orwell talks about 'new-speak' ………. today we just call it "politically correct". Many more , too many government intrusions for my comfort level. 1984, I am afraid , was just a primer for what's really going to happen . I take from the banquet of humanity my muse al a carte'. So who said, the media is the message or vise versa? My pal from the revolution days Abby Houffman circa 68.……steal this book pages 1-84.….. Bibliographies take up too much space, I do not want to be selfish and claim ownership of words, but I will shamelessly commandeer words to fit my utility . Now who said…………Life is a buffet and most damn people are starving to death?
……………………………….........Kosmicdebris
indigent royalty (episode II )