Sunday, December 29, 2013

christinanity american style is fraud




kosmicdebris is feeling ounry today......going free-styling with prose.  Most dangerous, for me but mostly for you..........I have the power to make thoughts real.  Suppose you are a member of congress, suppose you are an idiot, like Twain said:  Then I repeat myself. These guys you voted into office to protect your interest are doing nothing..literally.  The only thing any do there is fight the the opposition on things both sides agree upon. 

They both agree on how to screw the rest of us, they differ only on how to achieve this goal to fuck us, all the while making us like the idea of screwing us wholesale.   

  me?  not down for that,  therefore I am an anarchist just like jesus waz...the original gangster The OG... your rules are man-made, gods rule is 'love thy neighbor' dawg wtf 

cannot love a neighbor when drones that bomb daily beg to differ..fucking Christians are being played with a moral attitude founded on fraud.







tested this site today for nothing but pings. only the initial post is NOT redirected(thereontomefolkslol) anyway again go directly to site: kosmicdebris.blogspot.com
the powers that be?? tend to redirect my site to dubious if not illicit, only but for to besmirch my character, as if I had one worth besmirching.........whatever you can dig up i will own.  larryjoe

my twit:  kosmicdebris@kosmicdebris

and most other social media you can find me by my handle had 20plus years, on yahoo and you tube as kosmicdebriz, not hiding from anyone, you do not have to spy or troll just come ask what i am up to............my deepest secret is sometimes i buy dollar store shit paper and try and pass the stuff off as top shelf Charmin.....the man may come and fine me for the infraction,  hope I can get away with the scam...for now



















 

 

 

Policy News

Updated Cops scouring California for convicted email fraudster

Security News

Science News

Year in Review Asteroids 'n' comets, our new home Mars and the adventures of Jade Rabbit

No comments: