Saturday, September 8, 2012

not my fault but my responsibility

my webmaster skills have been honed via necessity, the links on my blog have been officially censored.......so for more information try  delicious account  kosmicdebris, twitter kosmicdebris for saved links, search my tags, kosmicdebris has become more prolific than i could have imagined also have many pseudonyms that i post under as well as those same ideas thought on ligit blogs....everything i post... the subject matter is in the public domain with time and research the articles can be found.... except my personal kosmicdebris commentary, that seems squelched for now. a little truth appears to inflame and irritate those with no defense against truth  I choose to let blogspot host my blog because I got nothing to hide.been lucky here on blogspot 6 or 7 years worth till google went public,  trust me I have been kicked out, driven out of sites that that falsely sell freespeack to attract traffic.....I sell nothing but freedom to choose and I truly do respect dissent as well as discussion however unpopular to the sheeple...ethical hackers are becoming rarer and rarer, even to to the sellouts.....I learned to write source code in 1979, tech and the algorithms has passed me by now......if i have the will my ultimate source will find a way.....to address my concerns for humanity...not for profit, for quality of life, social justice, there are many more just like me so the information will not stop, free from outside intrusions..lovingly to life kosmicdebris

No comments: