Saturday, September 29, 2012

Higher energies



The pleasures of the mighty are obtained by the tears of the poor. 

I am forced, as I have often said, to try to make myself laugh, that I may not cry: for one or other I must do.Clarissa (1747 - 1748)

 Vast is the field of Science ... the more a man knows, the more he will find he has to know.

The World, thinking itself affronted by superior merit, takes delight to bring it down to its own level.

Those who have least to do are generally the most busy people in the world.

A feeling heart is a blessing that no one, who has it, would be without; and it is a moral security of innocence; since the heart that is able to partake of the distress of another, cannot willfully give it.    Sir Charles Grandison (1753 - 1754)

(I have to look to history for enlightened thought as america has raised zombies born to ape and parrot,  nothing new here move along sheeple.  Individualism has been purchashed at the expense of  humanity....kosmicdebris........ a non-conformist that refuses to bow to convention however novel the idea sounds at this particular moment, no apologies here...just me!!!)

..........keep fighting the good fight, with you minds as weapons.........................
.................................................kosmicdebris..............................


 


No comments: