Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"To the living we owe respect, but to the dead we own only the truth." -Voltaire

Some history 06.11.12







Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.  For all we take we must pay, but the price is cruel high....... Kipling (30 December 186518 January 1936)



"Were it possible to introduce among the Indian tribes a love for exclusive property, it would be a happy commencement of the business" ......Secretary of War Henry Knox to President George Washington July 1789



"It has been a great many years since our white brothers came across the big waters and a great many of them has not got civilized yet; therefore we wish to be indulged in our savage state of life until we can have the same time to get civilized…. There is some of our white brothers as much savage as the Indian; for that reason we think we might as well enjoy our right as well as our white brothers"….. chief Shullusshoma, Chickasaw nation to Secretary of War John c. Calhoun December 1824





Let Me Walk In Beauty

O Great Spirit,
whose voice I hear in the winds
and whose breath gives life to all the world,
hear me.

I am small and weak.
I need your strength and wisdom.

Let me walk in beauty
and let my eyes ever behold the red and purple sunset.
Make my hands respect the things you have made
and my ears grow sharp to hear your voice.

Make me wise so that I may understand the things
you have taught my people.

Let me learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

I seek strength not to be greater than my brother or sister
but to fight my greatest enemy, myself.

Make me always ready
to come to you with clean hands and straight eyes
So when life fades as the fading sunset
my spirit may come to you without shame.

Great Spirit of love, come to me with the power of the North.
Make me courageous when the cold winds of life fall upon me.

Give me strength and endurance for everything
that is harsh, everything that hurts,
everything that makes me squint.

Make me move through life ready to take what comes from the North.

Spirit who comes out of the East,
come to me with the power of the rising sun.
Let there be light in my word.

Let there be light on the path that I walk.

Let me remember always that you give the gift of a new day.
Never let me be burdened with sorrow by not
starting over.

Great Spirit of creation,
send me the warm and soothing winds from the South.

Comfort me and caress me when I am tired and cold.

Enfold me as your gentle breezes enfold your leaves on the trees.
And as you give to all the earth your warm, moving wind,
Give to me so that I may grow close to you in warmth.

Great life-giving Spirit,
I face the West,
the direction of the sundown.

Let me remember every day that the moment will come
when my sun will go down.

Never let me forget that I must fade into you.
Give me beautiful color.

Give me a great sky for setting,
and when it is time to meet you,
I come with glory.

And Giver of all life, I pray to you from the earth,
help me to remember as I touch the earth
that I am little and need your pity.

Help me to be thankful for the gift of the earth
and never to walk hurtfully on the world.

Bless to love what comes from mother earth
and teach me how to love your gifts..............Take red road of truth and harmony.... the high road.



















HUMANITY must take care of our politics NOW, then we can spend the rest of our lives, all of us, enjoying it without fearing it. To start the second decade of my wage peace campaign  I declare am for peace and not against war. Anything I am against weakens me, the only thing I am against is a weak me for not saying enough sooner.

Note to media types:  The media manipulation has got to stop…..I am not a trained journalist and resent having to do someone else’s job, fine sell out for your thirty pieces of silver, spreading lies and casting aspersions have spiritual consequences in real time and too often too coincidental.

Framing the issues:

News the corporate media whores ignore, because they don’t care about you, but what’s or who’s in your wallet?

 Boycott is consumer blowback.

The thing about greed is that it has a tendency to overextend its hand sooner or later. Once it becomes so big more and more of what is coming in is already allocated out, becomes too dependent on cash inflow to stay afloat. A sudden disruption for any prolonged length of time at all would cause a domino effect and the biggest to collapse first. Highly targeted boycotts could shock the biggest corporations back into reality and force them to address social and environmental concerns for any viable future, or be gone. Other industries would take note, change or die. The wonderful thing about free enterprise and greed, someone is always waiting on deck to please the people for profit.

We the people vote with our dollars about what is tolerated. Renting your personal identity from a large corporations brand logo feeds this beast.  The only thing an individual needs to do is take personal responsibility and do their part…simply think of the Nike swoosh or any invasive logo as a sign pointing to the beginning of the end and you will instinctively know what to do, trust this feeling and go with it.
 
In our society, the health of a nation is determined by the health of its economy, hence monetary policy determines if a country survives an economic crisis and in what condition its people emerge from this crisis.

As with corporations, all empires collapse due to their financial burdens in maintaining their dominance and territory. At this moment, the most powerful empire the world has ever known is on the verge of economic collapse. The United States of America is bankrupt, and the stampede by other nations to dump its currency is well underway. How this crisis resolves itself is yet to be determined, however it is now apparent that the situation is much worse then first reported…….

Year 2000: Iraq dumps the US dollar and switches to the Euro - The following article which was written before the US invasion of Iraq, lays forth an argument that the war in Iraq was not just about oil but about the currency in which oil is traded. It is mandatory reading for anyone who wants to understand the basic concepts of American foreign policy, economics, and its military operations around the world. This article states that the principle reason why the United States invaded Iraq was because Saddam Hussein in the year 2000 went "ahead with its plans to stop using the U.S. dollar in its oil business"and start using the Euro.

Iraq switching from the US Petro-dollarto the Euro meant that countries would no longer be obligated to buy oil in US dollars, so they would no longer have to maintain their US dollar reserves.
Since reaching a double top in the year 2001/02, the US dollar has been devalued approximately 35%.

Even though Iraq dumping the US currency is no longer an issue because the United States is now occupying Iraq, many countries continue to sell the dollar, converting their reserves to other currencies. Some of these countries include: Sweden, Cuba, U.A.E., China, Russia, India, Indonesia, North Korea, Venezuela, and many more. If the tipping point has been reached, it would explain the dollars dramatic devaluation.

…….conclusions…….So what's the implications of all this?

In a not so recent lecture, Seymour Hersh, an American Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist, stated that he feared what would happen if American citizens began to believe the propaganda from the Bush's elitist administrations now that the rhetoric to attack Iran has changed from preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons to stopping them from killing American troops in Iraq. He states that this change in tactics by the US administration seems to be working and Americans are starting to support an attack on Iran. As the Zogby Poll indicates, Hersh’s fears are becoming realized.

The US economy is showing signs that it is in a recession and heading for a hard landing, due in large part to the subprime crisis and the inevitable end to fractional reserve banking. Unfortunately economists believe that the short term solution to saving the banking theocracies from completely collapsing, with a crisis of this magnitude, is to wage war. However this strategy has the reverse effect, and completely collapses an economy if the war drags on by mushrooming the national debt and depleting the resources of the warring nations. This kind of economic lifeline has two major consequences: First it[ww3] devastates the populace and the environment, and second it consolidates assets for the elite.




There is also one major setback to this proposal of a war with Iran: An attack on Iran would be nothing less then World War III. But then again maybe that is what the US economy needs to stay alive, a World War: The Perfect Consuming Machine. After all it was World War II that decisively ended the great depression, and since most economic indicators are worst now then they were then, it would be reasonable to assume that the United States will start World War III for nothing else then to continue the American lifestyle, maintain the banking plutocracy, and consolidate world assets into the corporate coffer.

If World War III, the minimum expected death toll for which is 200 million, is allowed to take place to save the banking institutions from collapse, then it is a true sign of corporate economic intelligence and control, however this well not resonate well with humanity, but then again, corporations are anything but human and war is everything but humane.



Get used to this, the blitz has begun……educate, investigate, deescalate, troops out now!!
 

Every hs grad should know the definition of fiat money. Since I am focusing on education. Learning this definition of fiat money listed in here Wikipedia can save you the trouble of going into business. If you understand monetary policy, you understand the need to make war.  I have literally read dozens of books and spent hours in a classroom, thanks to student loans, still enjoying consequences of my ignorance of this shit, to get this information. And it is here, its free, skip high school learn this to make peace. All the resources and definitions here for a good survey of where we need to go.   For those that are curious about why the war ducks are quacking in a polluted shrinking pond……rendition Britton Woods. all I can say is,  to whose benefit withholding teaching Britton woods in high school be most advantageous, why?$$  Hull believed that the fundamental causes of the two world wars lay in economic discrimination and trade warfare. Specifically, he had in mind the trade and exchange controls (bilateral arrangements) of Nazi Germany and the imperial preference system practiced by Britain (by which members or former members of the British Empire were accorded special trade status). Cordell Hull, us sec. state  argued “unhampered trade dovetailed with peace; high tariffs, trade barriers, and unfair economic competition, with war…if we could get a freer flow of trade…freer in the sense of fewer discriminations and obstructions…so that one country would not be deadly jealous of another and the living standards of all countries might rise, thereby eliminating the economic dissatisfaction that breeds war, we might have a reasonable chance of lasting peace”





What we got now is a fractured Brittan woods (treaties?), as evident of the euro for Petro dollar dumping right wing hawkish tantrums. What bank has Halliburton and the Saudi Carlyle group created to launder their imperialist capital,  Dubai !! Is neocons Nazis Switzerland. the blood and sweat of honest Americans and middle easterners and all the others too?  Jewish folks here say you still got their stuff you took away form the Nazis.

Attn:  CFR/IMF make life better? But for whom?    Your moral authority is blinded by your religious roadblocks, that will filter our physical and spiritual future.

The will of the people are stronger than gold, oil, paper dollars……this plebian still has a voice.
 Boycott, boycott, boycott. Investigate, deescalate, troops out now!!, I shout with Cindy Sheehan.



 If any question why we died,
Tell them, because our fathers lied.


I could not dig: I dared not rob:
Therefore I lied to please the mob.
Now all my lies are proved untrue
And I must face the men I slew.
What tale shall serve me here among
Mine angry and defrauded young?
Rudyard Kipling


Keep fighting the good fight, with minds as weapons!!
………………………kosmicdebris………………………………..........


No comments: