Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Charity is in my heart and not my wallet.
"Apathy is the glove in which evil slips its hand." Vw
Apathy is spiritual self mutilation of each individual member of the body. It is sad that I have repeatedly witnessed more compassion from a bum on the street than from an indifferent "good Christian". And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
I have learned working with the public that the happiest people I have ever met were more spiritual and didn't have much property to worry about. And the absolute unhappiest folk I ever communed with where the ones with all the responsibility for stuff. I realized I spent all my time managing my stuff, taking care of my stuff, securing my stuff, insuring my stuff, polishing and admiring, displaying the conspicuous consumption for which I was responsible. Worrying about how to get more stuff is not living. Sharing sunsets and thanking God you got to see his beauty is living; talking to an eight year old kid that is busy at something else is living(they will tell you or make up what ever you want to hear to get rid of you, like: Lots wife was a pillar of salt in the day time and at night she was a ball of fire); talking to another human being outside your comfort zone with genuine interest counts most. People should immediately recognize the love of God in me by my example. Charity is evidence of love of God, Apathy is evidence satons love of evil. Seems too much shit causes apathy; too busy tending your shit to care about anything else. Is that life? Many, many people, without a charitable heart, me one, God will slap you down with a life change, the end or between. Many call for the first time on god he will not say 'wait till I finish polishing the boat' to aid and comfort. His mind is already settled between your Ipod and the poor. Pity the toys I so coveted could not restore my health. They wouldn't even fit in the hospital bed with me, decisions, life choices, every body always said you cant take it with you; but me, like a fool tried to get a plasma screen into heaven. He told me to go work with the poor and learn some charity and humility; your going to stick around and put that smart mouth of yours to work for God, dude! I was like woahhh, man. You are reading this because I am obedient and I speak for all those who cant by the authority of God, not me. Most of the survivors get in Gods spiritual boat, the rest die. Because of apathy we don't know how many die. It is a bunch, many more than all conflict and disease combined to be sure. God knows.
What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
"I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate - it's apathy. It's not giving a damn." lb
The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity." Jbs
Apathy is the greatest shield. With it, no one can hurt me,
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. ldv
Evil exists," he says, not flinching at the word. "I believe that what the rich have done to the poor people in this city is something that a preacher could call evil. Somebody has power. Pretending that they don't so they don't need to use it to help people - that is my idea of evil." Jk
"The religion that is afraid of science dishonors God and commits suicide.... Every influx of atheism, of skepticism, is thus made useful as a mercury pill assaulting and removing a diseased religion, and making way for truth." RWE
Standing on the bare ground, — my head bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, — all mean egotism vanishes. I become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God. I am Kosmicdebris.

keep fighting the good fight with ...................my light

................kosmicdebris

No comments: